Repositioning A Photo On Your Facebook Timeline
If you don't like the way a photo appears in your Timeline, you can change it by repositioning that particular photo.
To change the way your photo appears, you may follow these instructions:
- Find the story on your Timeline.
- Hover over the story and click the pencil-like icon located at the upper-right corner of the story box.
- There are several menu options under this icon - Change Date, Reposition Photo, Hide from Timeline, Remove Tag and Report/Mark as Spam.
- Click Reposition Photo.
- Drag the photo into the position you want.
- Click Save to save your changes or Cancel to go back to the previous setting.
To move the photo back to its original position, you may also click Default Position.